Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cherry Blossoms

One of my favourite times of year in Japan is the Cherry Blossom season. There is so much excitement and energy in the air around this time of year. Going out to the park and sitting and having a few beers is always so much fun.

So when I found out that the Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC are really great too I was really eager to go.

It was out first road trip and we really enjoyed it, 4 hours there 6 hours back!

The weather was just great and the blossoms were beautiful! Take a look!





1 comment:

  1. nearly as beautiful as Japan, although it is missing something... ahh the blue tarps with drunken salarymen on them, that's it!

    we had a lovely picnic yesterday, I even caught the sun on my arms but today is freezing, back to the woollie pullies

    ReplyDelete